Friday, August 31, 2012

I Still like a Good Western.... Watch Out for that Chair!

I must admit I didn't actually watch any of the Republican convention. But then again, I have to admit when I read the article today saying Clint Eastwood talked to a chair and told it to shut up I was kind of saddened. Really??? Clint is this what you've become??? You should have stopped with the Chrysler commercial that was an instant classic!! Imported from Detroit!! Man, you blew it, now people are talking about Eastwooding... I won't tell you what I thought when I heard that term this morning... So do you turn to the East when you are playing with your.... I have to admit I lost some respect for you Clint...and then you had to say the line... why did you say the line... Make My Day Punk. Please say it isn't so. I had to ask myself... did he lose his mind 5 times or 6....well did he? I have to admit I won't be able to watch a Clint Eastwood movie the same way again. I'm going to wonder now if he is actually talking to the other actor in the scene or maybe he's just been talking to the props all this time. You Clint became a senile old man last night and that saddens me. But hey I hear you stole the show at the convention... Actually, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo stole the show!! Yes that is a fact, the reality show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo had more viewers than the Republican National Convention. Just proves the Republicans are winning the war against intelligence. Have you seen the show? They actually have sub titles because you can't understand what they are saying... wait a minute.... HEY is that a reality show about Limbaugh and Hannity??? No wonder... which one is BOO BOO?

No comments:

Post a Comment