Friday, April 8, 2011

I've got nothing, let's shut it down.

I've come to a conclusion today. If I decided to ever run for office and I don't have a plan or a leg to stand on I will just attack the other candidate. What I will do is pick something so minute and something that has already been checked into numerous times and then re-hash it. That way it will distract people and they won't realize that I really don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to politics... Hi my name is Donald Trump and I'm going to run for President and you will like me because I'm the Donald and I have this great looking head of hair and a reality show... See Sarah Palin and I are kind of two peas in a pod.. neither one of us really now what we are talking about when it comes to politics but we look good and we can do a hell of a reality show... Your fired Joe six pack! Hey I can see New Jersey from my kitchen window.
Heaven forbid we believe the state of Hawaii... look give up the birth certificate issue Don. Obama's camp released a copy of his birth certificate 3 years ago... two Hawaiian newspapers published birth notices in 1961.. So, now you are going to tell me that a cover up started on the day he was born? Go ahead and complain about the President that is your prerogative... but find something new will you. Oh, and at least run with some sort of platform.

Let's shut it down! Wahoo.. It's all about riders... you know all those little spending thingys politicians add to bills so they can appease their constituents. Guess where the hang up is with the budget in regards to the shut down... Subsidized Pap Smears. That's correct, women's health issues regarding Title X. Why is this the big issue... because you have a bunch of "Good Ole Boys" sitting across the table from each other and women's health issues don't mean a whole lot of diddly squat to the "Good Ole Boys". You know who the Good Ole Boys are.. Senior Republicans and their rider list keeps getting longer and longer because they have been fighting the abortion battle for so long and now they are going to prove they still "got it" when it comes to pushing social issues through. It was actually confirmed by a GOP aide. The old members of the GOP realize or think that when all is said and done citizens will ultimately blame the Tea Party for a shut down, so the old members have seen an opportunity to throw the monkey wrench in the contraption and muck things up. See, riders are not the issue, spending is, and Tea Party members are concerned with spending and balancing the budget but old members sitting on the same side the aisle are looking for a way to hang Tea Party members out to dry. We have a Government close to shutting down because of a Good Ole Boys club can't handle the fact that things are changing and they have lost control and all of their rich friends will be mad and then the trickle down will be disrupted. Did you know that both parties are pretty much equal when it comes to spending cuts.. According to House Majority Leader Eric Cantor(R-VA) it's equal to the equivalent of a penny. The issue isn't the spending, the issue is Senior Republicans going after riders like defunding planned parenthood which has nothing, I repeat, nothing to do with the deficit. Did you get that.. Riders have nothing to do with the deficit. House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) doesn't want to admit that it's about the riders, he is under pressure from the Good Ole Boys on social issues and even though at one point they had an agreement on the budget he threw in more and more riders to muddy the water. So if a Government shut down is a concern to you thank the Senior Members of the GOP for it because the numbers have been agreed on but they have to show Capitol Hill they are supposedly still in charge.

Have a Great Day, Ask, Believe, and Receive!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, the good Ole boys didn't summit a budgett for the last 2 years. We will have to pick on them for that one as well. Yup I know it's all about the Good Ole Boys and how they controlled the house and senete for the last 6 yrs and let this country go to hell. My Bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's the deal.If you make a comment on my blog and you don't put your name to it then I have the right to fire back. Here it goes. First, senete is spelled Senate and budgett is spelled budget and summit is spelled submit unless of course we are climbing mountains and then your spelling would be correct if, of course you reach the top. I once had someone explain to me that it takes four years for policies to come into affect hence the good years under Bill Clinton could be attributed to Bush number one. So, my question to you is do the current issues lie with George number two or have the rules changed? If you are going to comment at least give a good arguement to your stance and do a spell check so at least you sound intelligent. Sign your name.. don't hide behind "Anonymous" it has no clout with me.

    Scott Matteson

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one scott, you got it right, except maybe the part about the donald being good looking, do you want to rethink that?

    ReplyDelete