Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life Experiences

Yesterday I stated that I was grateful for the lessons I have learned from my past experiences. I use to look at these experiences as mistakes I had made through this journey we call life. Recently I began looking at everything I experience from a different point of view, a positive point of view. Think about all of your adventures in life and begin looking at the positive. I have had many arguments, I have had, what I would at the time, call miserable moments and I have had numerous "whoa is me" moments. But, like I said, I started looking at my past from a different point of view. My past has made me the person I am today, a person who knows no matter what anyone says to me I will persevere. I have come to the realization over the past few years that if I put my mind to it I can and will do what I set out to do. Living in a small town you hear people tell others on a daily basis that they can't do it, it won't be successful, or simply it won't work. Well, you are all wrong. Yes, every single one of you who think that something can't be done are absolutely, positively wrong! My sister and her husband are living proof. I don't know how many times they were told that their idea for their business would never work and wouldn't be successful. They continuously worked through the negativity and forged ahead. Oh, and by the way, their business is doing pretty damn good and I'm damn proud of them. I have been saying since I've started this blog to ask, believe, and receive. Try it. Ask for what you want (I have) eliminate all the negative energy around what you are asking for and see yourself having it. Fight against the negativity, don't let it get in the way. If you have to, stop and adjust your thoughts toward the positive. My sister saw her business, saw herself in her business, saw the image of what the inside of her business was going to look like. She now stands in that image every day with the biggest damn smile on her face.
 I have grown tremendously as a person over the past five years by experiencing life with the attitude of, if I haven't tried it I'm going to so I can say I have had the experience (keeping in mind that my fear of heights still talks me out of certain activities). I have read more, eaten more strange things, and have laughed, loved and lived more with the love of my life Connie than I can remember and I am enjoying every minute of it. Life experiences teach us lessons, some of which I refuse to repeat. I have learned from them, I am grateful for them, I am better for them. Thank you to those who have taught me those lessons and for those of you who can't be anything more than negative on a daily basis, Thank you for showing me on what not to be. You are all incredible people and have provided me with great experiences.
Have a great day! Ask, Believe, Receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment