Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday's are for being grateful!

Gratitude - The state of being grateful; thankfulness. Today is the day I continue my path of change toward the positive. From now on, every Wednesday, I will list what I am grateful for. My reason for this is of course to be a more positive person and the best way to do that is to list what you are grateful for(even the little things). As stated in "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne "Be grateful! Gratitude costs you nothing, but it is worth more than all the riches in the world. Gratitude enriches you with all the riches in life, because whatever you're grateful for multiplies!"
I am grateful for the love of my life Connie for the love, the laughter, the happiness and the understanding you provide me every second of every minute of every day. I am grateful for family for the on going support and love you give to me. I am grateful for my son for his perseverance, his understanding, his undying love and best of all his hugs. I am grateful for Jess and Andrew for their acceptance and their wonderful smiles. I am grateful for my great friends who have stood beside me over the years, their support, and their non-judgement. I am grateful for the lessons I have learned over the years and for the lessons I have yet to learn. I am grateful for my MBA classmates who helped me persevere and achieve what was item number two on my bucket list.
I challenge you from this day on to ask yourself on a daily basis what you are grateful for. Don't just look at the obvious, look for the little things for example, I am grateful for the little old lady for driving 50 mph down U.S. 23 causing me to slow down especially when the State Trooper went by only seconds later. I am healthy and I have more than I need for that I am grateful!
Have a great day! Ask, Believe, Receive!


No comments:

Post a Comment