Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday is for being Grateful!!

I am grateful for the loml Connie. Our kids who make us laugh and smile on a daily basis. Family for everything they do. Habitat for Humanity for all of the help they provide families in need. The people I come in touch with everyday that give off a positive attitude. To the Black Sheep for wonderful food and service. To the crazy people that allow the rest of us a good laugh. To the people of Northeast Michigan for their giving attitude, I heard someone say today that they have never lived in a community where there were so many benefits and so many people willing to help. I am grateful for all of you who take the time out of your day to read what I have to say. I will try to wield more humor tomorrow.
Have a Great Day. Ask, Believe, Receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment