Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday is for being Grateful II

I am grateful for the love of my life Connie. The kids for all they do and my family for their never ending support. I am grateful for indoor plumbing(because I couldn't imagine not having it in this weather). Computers for allowing me to do this. The companies who send me bills because I know that when I pay them someone who works for them is benefiting and able to provide for their family. My car because it gets me where I need to go. I am grateful for facebook because I was able to connect with friends from years past. For sports because it helped me build character. I am grateful for the snow, rain, and sun because all of it makes Northern Michigan what it is. I am grateful for the cats(eddy and hosey) for purring and pawing and thinking I'm a tree or scratching post. I am grateful for warm blankets and cold drinks. For my friends from Northwood University for helping me gain an education and giving me memories I will cherish. I am grateful for coffee. I am grateful for March Madness because it is the only time I find college basketball to be interesting. I am grateful for the people who take the time to read this every day and for the comments and opinions they have. I am grateful for Habitat for Humanity for allowing me to sit on the board of directors. I am grateful for Art and Judy for teaching me how to do stained glass which allows me to escape every now and then. I am grateful for Bob because he treats mom well and gives us a beautiful place to pick berries, morels and hunt. I am grateful for the friends that take the time to play darts on Monday nights and the memories we are creating. I am grateful for Life!
Have a Great Day! Ask, Believe, Receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment